Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's been awhile. . .




since I have posted anything. Life sometimes gets busy, and I too often find I don't have time to sit down and stamp, let alone post anything. It seems that lately, the only time I have actually worked on projects, it's been for a swap. But I finally got to have some fun when I put together some items for my sister's baby shower.

We went with a non-traditional color scheme since she doesn't know whether the baby is a boy or girl, and focused instead on colors--Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Groovy Guava.

I also made a little altered book that I titled, "Baby Advice and Blessings," so that the guests could write their wishes and/or advice for a first-time mom.

It was a lot of fun to create these projects--but the topiaries took forever!

6 comments:

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE all of these items, especially the cards and that little tree...beautiful work :). Love the colors you chose...

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on Nichole's blog about Everyday Blessings! :)

csroyal said...

Just discovered your blog. Really great stuff. I hope you are able to get back to it sometime... we are certainly missing out, here on the world wide web.

Ashley said...

Oh my heavens! Beautiful work! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com
www.treehousestamps.com

Ag@t@ said...

Cudownie ! ślicznie !

Unknown said...

I quite agree with your opinion. cheap football jerseys

I like your blog. Great. Support you.