Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's been awhile. . .




since I have posted anything. Life sometimes gets busy, and I too often find I don't have time to sit down and stamp, let alone post anything. It seems that lately, the only time I have actually worked on projects, it's been for a swap. But I finally got to have some fun when I put together some items for my sister's baby shower.

We went with a non-traditional color scheme since she doesn't know whether the baby is a boy or girl, and focused instead on colors--Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Groovy Guava.

I also made a little altered book that I titled, "Baby Advice and Blessings," so that the guests could write their wishes and/or advice for a first-time mom.

It was a lot of fun to create these projects--but the topiaries took forever!

6 comments:

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE all of these items, especially the cards and that little tree...beautiful work :). Love the colors you chose...

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on Nichole's blog about Everyday Blessings! :)

Cindy said...

Just discovered your blog. Really great stuff. I hope you are able to get back to it sometime... we are certainly missing out, here on the world wide web.

Ashley Bowen said...

Oh my heavens! Beautiful work! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com
www.treehousestamps.com

Ag@t@ said...

Cudownie ! ślicznie !

Gong Mi said...

I quite agree with your opinion. cheap football jerseys

I like your blog. Great. Support you.