Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday. . .


to my mom! I had so much fun making this card for my mom; I only wish my photography skills were better to capture all the detail! The main image is Bubblebella (from Stamping Bella) stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink. I colored her using Prismacolor markers (and a couple of the Prismacolor pencils as well). All of the bubbles and the water on the ground are covered in Stickles and the entire tub is covered in Crystal Effects to make it shiny! My mom loves a nice long soak in the tub; I hope she loves this card!

Stamps: Bubblebella (Stamping Bella), Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Bashful Blue (sponged background)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black, Wild Wasabi (SU!), last year's Christmas DP (SU!)
Accessories: scalloped oval punch, Cuttlebug, May Arts ribbon, Stickles, Crystal Effects, Prismacolor markers & pencils, black eyelet, Crop-a-Dile

No comments: